wa.gov.au All contents copyright Government Western Australia. All rights reserved.
How to Pay
an Infringement Notice
Payment for infringement notices issued at the QEII Medical Centre can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit Card payment online at Frog Parking: https://app.frogparking.com/payticket/qeiimc
(Please enter infringement notice number and car registration precisely and with no spaces)
- Credit Card payment over phone via (08) 6457 1787 during office hours (see below).
- By post in the form of a cheque / money order.
Make cheque or money order out to ‘QEIIMC Parking Department’.
Post to: QEII Medical Centre Parking Department, Locked Bag 2012, Nedlands, WA, 6009
NOTE: If your fine has progressed to the Fines Enforcement Registry (FER), payments can no longer be accepted at the QEIIMC Parking Department. You can contact FER on 1300 650 235 to make payment or arrange a payment plan.
Please note that Parking Office hours are as follows:
Mon 08:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Tue 08:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Wed 08:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Thu 08:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Fri 08:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Infringement Notice Appeals
Appeals for infringement notices issued at the QEII Medical Centre can be made by any of the following methods:
Appeal an infringement notice online at Frog Parking: https://app.frogparking.com/AppealTicket2 (please enter infringement notice number and car registration precisely and with no spaces).
Appeal an infringement notice by emailing email@example.com (please attach any additional relevant documentation or evidence).
Information for appellants
- The appeal must be submitted in writing and will not place the regular infringement notice process, including the submission of a ticket to the Fines Enforcement Registry, on hold.
- No member of the QEIIMC Parking Department has the ability to overturn an infringement notice.
- Responses to appealed tickets will be sent to the postal address provided on this form approximately two weeks after submission.
- All appeals will be reviewed objectively by the QEIIMC Appeals Committee but the following reasons are generally not accepted:
- The driver did not realise the time.
- The driver’s appointment ran over time or was delayed. The majority of visitor bays on the QEII Medical Centre site are boom gate controlled and require payment before exiting. It is recommended visitors and patients who are uncertain of the length of their visit utilise these bays.
- The permit or ticket was blown by the wind/accidentally placed upside down.
- The driver made the assumption that payment was not required based on allowances from other hospital sites and councils.
- The signage was confusing.
- The driver did not see the sign.
- The QEIIMC Appeals Committee will consider all the evidence, information and recommendations made by parking staff when making their decisions.
Please ensure that your appeal contains the infringement notice number and the car registration details. Please also nominate the driver and include a current mailing address so that a response to your appeal can be sent by mail approximately two weeks after receipt. Appeals that do not contain these details will not be forwarded to and reviewed by the QEIIMC Appeals Committee.